Tuesday, June 3, 2008

spring in dc is a miracle


it's been a sensory-overloading spring. blue skies, puffy white clouds, blossom laden branches, sweet lilac blooming everywhere and oh... the azaleas. they're my favorite. i got photographic evidence of the best spring ever, but you'll have to wait until my bro-in-law passes along the pictures we took on his uber fancy camera. but for now, here's a pretty shot gary snapped. and the change of template color? it's about spring. plus i heard green is sooo hot right now.

14 comments:

Shauri said...

Pretty picture AND i'm so glad you finally switched your template. The other one was so hard to read and I didn't want to miss one precious word.

Anonymous said...

That is one hot picture! I love it so much! Spring is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kathy you need to write more I just love reading your blogs!

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny and clever. I wish I could write like you!

Anonymous said...

Awsome picture!

Anonymous said...

The anonymous person is somewhat annoying!

kwallace said...

ellen, i know anonymous is you. did you feel bad that no one comments on my blog?

Kris said...

I must say, the photo and the reminder of dc in the spring made me miss it all.

Anonymous said...

maybe

Anonymous said...

why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

4 stars. couldn't put it down. just like your journal in high school.

James Aalan said...

Hey Kathy!

Great site. Did not know you had a blog. You know, more folks would read it if you tell them about it. ;)

Your writing is very good and it's refreshing to see, in comparison to what's normally found in the blogosphere.

Please write more. It's a good way for such world travellers as us to keep the folks back home up to speed.