Wednesday, January 9, 2008

quien es mas gordo?

we all know there's nothing so cute as a fat baby. may i present two of the fattest babies i know: my niece, eliza bell wallace (the chocolate-covered baby suffering from dunlap's disease, as in her gut "done lapped" her diaper waistband) and right below her you'll find my nephew, will, whose man breasts are literally pouring through my sister's fingers. obviously we wallaces have a healthy respect for food, even early on. don't you just want to bite their cute little segmented bodies?



8 comments:

jamie said...

oh my goodness, their cuteness is just oozing all over the place. Soo, soo sweet. Let's talk soon! miss ya

Kris said...

Yes, particularly the chocolate covered one. ( : They both are delicious.

Unknown said...

Ahhh... c'mon... my boy isn't that fat:)

Although... I will vote for him just so that he can win.

kwallace said...

gary -- the photo of will doesn't even adequately express how fat he is. he has the biggest thighs and bottom of any baby i've ever seen... and we both know i've seen a bunch of baby behinds. if will loses to liza you can blame it on a photo that doesn't fully represent his fatness.

lngirl said...

I know I carry that big bottom and thighs around all day long!

lngirl said...

I'm the mom.

Shauri said...

I'm disturbed by the comment, "and we both know I've seen a bunch of baby behinds." Your lucky I don't work at NCMEC anymore.

Robin said...

Ha. Shauri's comment made me laugh. I just wish I was as cute as those little ones with all of those rolls... why does it have to stop being cute?